Friday, July 2, 2010

ALZ and ADD (attn deficit disorder)

Masquerading as normal people out for a little diversion on a Summer's eve, our intrepid ALZ Support group made fast work last evening, during the first Duck Pin Classic, at the Stoneleigh Lanes venue, known for its cranky machinery and occasional random releases of bowling balls brought on by ghosts, apparently, and sugar highs for me, as the Skittle monster. Believe it or not, the accuracy and finesse was of an extremely high quality, and I for one, began to see a compelling vision of the future. I am ready to propose the idea to Akron, the home of the big balls, and I have contacted several Cartoon mascot treatments that could catapult us to an entirely new sport, by injecting such innovations as "who knows the score," and "Where is the pizza," and Why can't I keep myself from eating Skittles@, and whose turn is it, anyway! TV rights can't be far behind, and I think we might want to start laying the groundwork for the ALZ bowl in 2011. For now, I was so happy that we did this--it was fun, , and the reason it was fun is that we are fun people, positive people, and know how to share the good times. I hope we can continue this kind of thing. We have a very special bond and a good thing going. Love to all.

1 comment:

  1. count me in for the next round hon.....this format would eliminate participants potential embarassment of rolling a lowly score....who's counting?? who knows ???? who cares????

    ReplyDelete