Monday, December 13, 2010

Care Giving

Who wants to be a caregiver! The benefits are great! Because you are the only one who can, or will provide care, all of the wonderful jobs that could be parceled out to others rarely do!. It's a thankless task, but don't despair, because you have led a life of constant sacrifice, you seem never to have any time for yourself! Oh, I don't mind, I don't need any time for myself. I wouldn't know what to do with all that leisure. Besides, God knows that your doing the right thing. I wouldn't know what to do with all that idle time, any way.We'll take a nice holiday one of these days, when things are less hectic... There are real-world saints among us every day. Consider giving them the day, or week or month off. All of us deserve leisure time, quality time, time to do what YOU have always wanted to do. This plea comes from a recipient of wonderful care giving. My wife has taught me that leisure is essential,even when it seems frivolous to others or ourselves. We only get one turn at life. Choose wisely. Love deeply.When a chance to improve another's lot, do not hesitate to jump in! You'll never regret generous kindness.

No comments:

Post a Comment